06 August 2011

Lelouch Vi Brittania...

Ep.01 "On The Day The Demon Prince was Born"
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow."
"Those who are allowed to shoot are those who are prepared to be shot."

Ep7."Attack Cornelia"
"I was dead until the moment I met you.
I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive.
Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was akin to a slow death.
If I must live as i did before then..."

Ep.8.5 "The Track of the Mask"
"Kamen no Kiseki"
"Before that, those around me were rivals aiming for the throne and the retainers who supported me.
That was why, Suzaku was the first friend I had. "

I am...Zero.
You should have heard about Shinjuku. Obey me. If you do, I'll save you."
"Then I'll obtain it...
an army on my own which will not lose to Britannia.
A group of people, a nation!"

Ep08."The Order of Black Knights"
"Kuro no Kishidan"
"Those with power... fear us!
Those without power... seek us!
The world should be judged by us, the Order of the Black Knights!"

Nothing But lies. I was sick to death of a world that could not be changed, but even in my lies I refused to give up in despair. But now....This incredible power......its mine. Well then."

Yeah even Kirino hates Kpop fandom...